5. 行車記錄儀接上電源後會持續錄製影片。當記憶卡的儲存容量屆滿時，最舊的影片將會被覆蓋。使用者有責任通過 Speedline流動應用程式下載影片，以防止其被覆蓋。
1. The dash cam is designed to capture video footage while a vehicle is being driven and is meant to be used solely for reference purposes, specifically in the event of incident investigation or traffic accidents. However, it is important to note that in certain scenarios, such as when a collision is too minor to trigger the impact sensor or too severe that it affects the vehicle's battery voltage, the device may not be able to record the incident. Further, the dash cam is not guaranteed to capture all incidents or accidents, and its footage may not be admissible in court or accepted by insurance companies as evidence.
2. The dash cam must be completely switched on for footage recording to begin.
3. Speedline is not responsible for any losses incurred from incidents or for the provision of any incident-related support.
4. The dash cam may capture video and audio footage of passengers in the vehicle. The user should obtain the consent of any passengers in the vehicle before recording them.
5. The dash cam will continuously record video footage while it is powered on. The dash cam will overwrite the oldest footage when the storage capacity in the memory card is full. It is the user’s responsibility to download video files via the Speedline Mobile App to prevent them from being overwritten.
6. Speedline or its authorised reseller is not responsible for any damages, injury, or loss resulting from the use or misuse of the dash cam.
7. The dash cam may be subject to applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of recording devices in vehicles. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with such applicable laws and regulations.
8. The dash cam is designed to store video recordings solely on the inserted memory card, and the Speedline Mobile App facilitates the download of these videos to the user's mobile device. It is important to note that Speedline does not collect, store, or transmit any of the videos recorded by the dash cam.
Points To Note
1. Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the product. Doing so would constitute a breach of the user agreement and may result in the warranty becoming invalid.
2. To prevent accidents, do not operate the product while driving. The dash cam should not obstruct the view of the driver or any of the vehicle's primary controls, such as the steering wheel or dashboard.
3. Turn off the product prior to exposing it to direct sunlight for an extended period of time to avoid malfunction.
4. There may be some delay in real-time recording, monitoring, and playback of recorded videos depending on the specifications of the mobile device.
5. Do not connect the dash cam to a continuous power supply on your own, as this could result in malfunction. The method of connection will depend on the power source of your vehicle. To ensure proper installation, seek the assistance of a professional technician.
6. It is recommended to download the videos via the Speedline Mobile App regularly to prevent older footages from being overwritten during loop recording.
The product comes with a limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship of the product for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Speedline reserves the right to repair or replace the product at its discretion. In the event that the original product or component is not available, Speedline may offer a similar product or component with equivalent functionality. This replacement may be refurbished, renewed, re-manufactured or new, depending on the availability of the particular model.
1. A product purchased from a source other than Speedline or its authorised resellers.
2. Normal wear and tear, abuse, neglect of maintenance, accidents, modifications, alterations or malfunctions arising from unauthorised repairs.
3. Product use in combination with elements that are not provided or accredited by Speedline, or any resulting damage to the product or its components.
4. Speedline will not be liable for any property or commercial loss and/or indirect or consequential loss resulting from accidents or natural disasters. In addition, Speedline will not be held responsible for any data loss or damage, product damage or bodily harm caused by any reason.
These terms and conditions are provided in English and Chinese. In case of any inconsistency between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.